Friday, February 1, 2013

Be My Valentine Forever and a Day




Be My Valentine Forever and a Day

He said

My heart is yours forever and a day,

No one will ever take my love away.

She said

My lips are waiting,

Please no hesitating.

He said

My lips will take a happy journey to meet your luscious ones,

May we have many strong sons.

She said

Our future starts now---in our love bed,

Full of red roses sprinkled with chocolate kisses laid at our head.

He said

Three sons and a daughter will please me greatly,

I will forever be thankful

She said

Done my Darling now come to bed.


© BEPH  2013 All Rights Reserved



PurvisBobbi44 is the sole author of this poem and if it is seen anywhere else on
the Internet or in print it was taken without my consent.

Do You Really Love Him? : Click the Link below for More Poems
http://doyoureallylovehim.blogspot.com/ 
          

No comments:

Post a Comment