Friday, February 1, 2013

I Watch My Darling Sleep


I Watch My Darling Sleep

I watch as he breathes in and out,

His face so handsome I want to shout.

But I would wake my sleeping prince so doubt.


His hands are perfect with fingers long and thin,

And I love the dimple in his chin,

Yes, I thank you Dear Lord for him---Amen.

His eyelashes so black and long,

Only to him does this beauty belong,

There must be about such loveliness---a song.


When awaken his blue eyes shine with love,

In the early morning before---the nesting dove,

I playfully give him a shove.

His full lips are ready for a kiss,

And I tell him---do not miss,

Because he gives me such good morning bliss.

My gift of precious perfection,

He has all my affection,

He would win any election.


My sweet Darling bundle of joy,

God’s gift to me---my loving baby boy,

And I will love him always ---he is my real McCoy.


© BEPH  2013 All Rights Reserved



PurvisBobbi44 is the sole author of this poem and if it is seen anywhere else on
the Internet or in print it was taken without my consent.

Do You Really Love Him? : Click the Link below for More Poems
http://doyoureallylovehim.blogspot.com/                   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment