Friday, February 8, 2013

My February Love



I freely give my Love----to you,

I shyly smile into your----eyes of blue.


My heart beats fast----as you pass by,

You turn your handsome head----as I give a sigh.




Emotions accelerates,

As passions punctuates.


The raw throbbing----of my heart,

Notes time stand still----when we are apart.


So, I give you this symbolic card----in red,

Curved and pointed----representative of my love instead.


I will simply ask----“Will you be mine?”

My handsome very precious----“Sweet Valentine.”


© BEPH  December 6, 1992




PurvisBobbi44 is the sole author of this poem and if it is seen anywhere else on
the Internet or in print it was taken without my consent.

Do You Really Love Him? : Click the Link below for More Poems
http://doyoureallylovehim.blogspot.com/              

No comments:

Post a Comment