Friday, June 21, 2013

Sunshine and Black Clouds



           I Felt the Sunshine Disappear

Our love has bounced from the sunshine to darkness of life,
It takes it longer to shine brightly through issues and strife.

Many lovers face a rough patch,
So---true love must be a perfect a match.

Lovers may laugh---but more often she will cry,
If this happens---I am asking why?

Love is not a job---where one needs to work,
True love comes naturally---it is not a clerk.

Rainbows and sunshine will always be,
Present for true love as far as I can see.

Life has its ups and downs,
But true love will keep it on rock-solid grounds.

So now I face the ultimate task,
Of finding someone who is not wearing a mask.

For if love is not true from you to me,
Then my time is wasted as far as I can see.

There is someone who waiting for me---I am sure,
But your kind of non-love is not for me to endure.

So come to me sweetly---
lover of my future dreams,
I wait so faithfully for all that it means.


© BEPH 2013 All Rights Reserved

PurvisBobbi44 is the sole author of this poem and if it is seen anywhere else on
the Internet or in print it was taken without my consent.

Do You Really Love Him? : Click the Link below for More Poems
http://doyoureallylovehim.blogspot.com/                   




2 comments:

  1. It rained all through the night, but this morning, the sun is bright, birds are chipping, I can feel the beauty of life.
    Plus, it felt so good to read your poems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely words, Bobbie! I do love reading your poems and so nice to have one here for me tonight. Take care x

    ReplyDelete